Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm
- Forum: EFFECTS : REVERB : SPRING REVERB
- Topic: Spring reverb from a guitar amp
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9080
Hi everyone ! Maybe one of you can help me on this one... I took a spring reverb out of an old Fender Guitar amp. It's a cinch in - cinch out without power supply. I try to see if it could work as a fx unit to take a signal in from my analog mixer. But no sound... Then i try to fix it back in the gu...
- Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:53 am
- Forum: RECORDING MACHINES (ANALOG TAPE, HD MULTITRACKERS, ADAT, ..)
- Topic: Noisy Tape recorder... how to fix it ?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8157
I own a A77 Revox Machine. It was in my background for years and I recently decided to use it again. But I do discover that the machine was very noisy. A strong Hummmmmm sound is heard, especially when the tape is not played, and when I try to do some records. The Hummmmm noise must be around 100 Hz...