Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:59 pm
- Forum: EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY
- Topic: How much to pay for a Watkins Copicat?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23334
Hi All, <BR> <BR>It seems that there is a general problem with Binson units. The wiring inside the echo unit gets brittle over time and the insulation on the wire cracked and actually falls off. I had to rewire my PE-603-TU completely but the unit is still not functioning. <BR> <BR>Morgan
- Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:41 pm
- Forum: EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY SIMULATORS AND PLUG-INS
- Topic: Tape echo simulators
- Replies: 53
- Views: 86394
Hi, <BR> <BR>New to this board while searching for Sony RE-4 endless tape. I have one that is being used in my Hohner Tape Echo unit. I have quite a few of the 8-track tape cartridges. Has anyone tried respool the Sony RE-4 with new tapes? I am thinking of trying it out with the 8-track tapes as th...