Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:18 am
- Forum: EFFECTS : OTHER
- Topic: Roland DC-50 Digital Chorus - in the container
- Replies: 8
- Views: 25149
my advice : open it up and see if you can find plastic screws used by services technicians .You can make it sound way better .I always do that with analog gear ( e1005 /stage echo / vintage synths ) .i even put an external pot on an old casio keyboard to turn off the hihats on the drum pres...
- Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:28 pm
- Forum: INSTRUMENTS : KEYBOARDS/SYNTHS
- Topic: need help with bloops and bleeps ...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13825
i have a boss PC 2 to make all my toms sounds .It's a little 80's pad with 6 knobs ( one osc , one lfo square or sine ) . if you can find one that's a cool little shit .