the most massive bass subbass synths fi warm bone shakin dub

Moderator: interruptor

ion5

the most massive bass subbass synths fi warm bone shakin dub

Post by ion5 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:40 pm

whta ya guys recomend
i heared the junos would do a good job but still they are lil babies in the end... like SH
jupiter is another league (6+8) but also in the price...

i kinda work a lot PC intern but using outboard effects (lovly tapeecho + retroverb + schulte phaser + 1604)

so my sound source is mostly PC an the mix is down emeotionaly wit finger-knob works...

i am ready to finaly buy ONE instrument for the ONE major ting and kinda the ONE problem for me so far.............. a bass-instrument...
in my case a synth, since i cant do everything.. no time motivation to learn real bass. and a mix of synth + real bass player would be anyway the best.

so my actual thoughts goin in the moog direction even tough the ms20 sound and similiar have nuttin to do wit what i searh..too Industrial...

but theres the ROGUE the Micromoog CONCERTMATE etc they should be lovley bass makers...

but i dunno if they will give me a too moogisch flair!?

another ting is the jupiter 4... different from 6/8 anybody tried that one? but has no SINE as well as the micromoog...

and btw i worked a lot with vst so far, but beside of the learning effect, the pleasure to do music and touch ur instrument realtime..theres is also the sound-differnece resulting from different factors...

anybody recomendations xp?

peace

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:53 pm

We had some talk about bassline synths already a few years ago. see this thread:
http://www.interruptor.ch/Php5/dubboard ... .php?t=241

Just want to add that the free vst synthesizer "synth1" worked well for basslines in my case.
(link: http://www.geocities.jp/daichi1969/softsynth/)

ion5

Post by ion5 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:12 am

yo daniel
habe fast jeden dieser threads hier schon durchgestöbert :)

**English mode on** again

will try again the synth1