Two free dub gems for yall: 2 VSTI and 1 VSTE.

Moderator: interruptor

jobromedia

Two free dub gems for yall: 2 VSTI and 1 VSTE.

Post by jobromedia » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:26 am

Allright this is my first post, and the reason I signed up is to hand out some of my dub inspired plugins. And before anyone says it; yes it IS made with synthedit. But to be honnest that is not the important issue.

The important issue is that I'm gonna describe them:

JBM CellCall
We've heard them blaring around in our society the last decades, but not many see them as music instruments, all to many see them as a nuisnece when they go off on subways, busses, at offices and in homes. What I'm on to? Call phones. These beeps ain't funny outside of music, yet still I brought them into the music area. Thru this plugin JBM CellCall you can imitate cellphone signals and beeps acompanied with a delay effect. Click on the picture to download it.

JBM DubBuddy
DubBuddy is so much more than a simple dub siren. DubBuddy kicks a serious punch with it's 4 vibratos where 3 of them is constantly modulating the 4th. This brings a very decent amount of flexibility into the vibrato. Adjust as much as a speed knob and the entire vibrato effect is modified. This means that it can sound from a typical dub siren to a robot squawking away at hyper speeds. This plugin is donationware. A pro version is under developement. All that donates get that for free.

DubBuddy FX
By popular demand I decided to release the DubBuddy delay effect on it's own. This means that you can add it to whatever channel YOU want.

This is also included with DubBuddy and it is freeware.

Download the DubBuddy bundle

I would like to know how you like these plugins. And ofcourse if you use them then I want to know about it and hear what YOU did with it.

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi

This dubbuddy is crazy.. A dub siren on steroids :madgrin:

nice.. thanks for posting :clap:

I think you should add some more words to your user interfaces. The way it is now it's difficult to understand what the different controls are for. Only after comparing dubbuddy with the standalone delay unit I understood which controls on the dubbuddy are for the delay settings. I still have no clue how the pitch modulation actually works. Similarly on the CellCall I figured out that the delay controls must be on the bottom left side. However some explanation about the synthesis concept would be helpful.

cheers
Daniel / Interruptor

jobromedia

Post by jobromedia » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:27 am

Yeah I know. I did this plugin for my use only, but I can alter the plugin giving some more words.

TimeTraveller

Post by TimeTraveller » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 pm

its a pity the link doesnt work anymore.Looks fine..