ping pong

Moderator: interruptor

rosyxyz

ping pong

Post by rosyxyz » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 am

Does anyone know how to make a ping pong ball launcher triggered by a mousetrap? I am doing a science project I can't get. It's due in one week and I need to make a ping pong ball launcher that has to be triggered by a mousetrap and has to launch 3 meters into a coffee can.
Last edited by rosyxyz on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Klaus5

Post by Klaus5 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm

I assume you mean a literal ping pong ball launcher, rather than some elaborate ping pong delay which ive never heard of? :D

Im sorry dude but this website probably wont be very helpful to you as its main focus is music production. Try Yahoo Answers, i think youll get very quick replies with alot of different ideas which will help you achieve your aim. Good luck :)

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Given the extraordinary urgency of your inquiry (examples of posts under your name on other discussion boards below) I'd propose to set up a dub sound system with particularly heavy bass bins then hire Luciano to cut a dubplate of "P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing a.k.a. Ping Pong Youth Training)" by Michael Jackson. Luciano recently recorded a cover version of "We are the world" so he will surely help you out. Replace the coffee can with a ten feet ganja plant then crank up the volume. The extreme bass vibrations will keep the ball hovering and Luciano's voice will spiritually guide it to the 10 feet ganja plant. The mouse trap is not really needed. Use it to get rid of the Rat in your kitchen.
I sincerely hope these hints will help you get your project done before the deadline.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1212298
Can you fix this ping pong table deformation due to rain? I left my ping pong table out in the rain last night and now the table is all messed up. It curved in on both sides so its like to letter u's sort of like this ( ) but horizontally. Is there a way to fix this wood deformation?
http://www.electrical.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 2&p=954161
How do you make a Ping Pong Ball launcher out of cardboard? I have to create a ping pong ball launcher using two pieces of 8in x 8in cardboard, two paper towel cardboard tubes, 10 popsicle sticks, 10 paper clips, 10 rubber bands that's unstretched length is 4 inched, and one ping pong ball. It needs to go at least 4.5 meters, be free standing, and have enough persistence to be able to shoot that far for three times in a row. Please help???
http://www.ginnypotter.com/phpnuke/modu ... or=rosyxyz
does anyone know where i can find a site to custom make a ping pong paddle? I'm looking to custom make the rubber part, like put a picture or words on it.

JahNice

Post by JahNice » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Damn :rofl3:

ocoughi

Post by ocoughi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm

ahahahahaha!!! mort de rire...