ANALOGIC DELAY - VST Plugin

Moderator: interruptor

pietv

Post by pietv » Mon May 16, 2005 6:54 pm

Interruptor, <BR> <BR>some additional clarification on that vintage statement. I'm after the afforthmentioned valve/tape/head effects not the echoes itself as they are processed through other digital devices. <BR> <BR>Kind Regards <BR> <BR>Piet

David Forbes

Post by David Forbes » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:43 pm

i need this plugin for osx!!! is it possible

Zuloop

Post by Zuloop » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:07 pm

Hi guys - thanks for the great free plugin - made my transfer to cubase sx from logic so much happier. do you have a pay pal button? <BR> <BR>I've got one gripe - I can't automate note changes to the delay unit like i used to in logic to change the delay time from say 1/4 note to a full note. I've thought of a way around this but will just need to use 2 analogics on this audio track. Am i missing something? there are 4 automation paramenters titled 'zzz' which don't seem to do anything. <BR> <BR>Thanks in Advance

Neil C

Post by Neil C » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:40 pm

It works for me. <BR> <BR>Simply enable the W &#40;write automation&#41; button at the top of the delay's window and press the note value button when you want it to change. Then turn off the W button, turn on the R &#40;read automation&#41; button and, for me at least, it works. <BR> <BR>Plus, if you right click on the track and select show used automation you will see the automation you've just written and you can move the change to exactly where you want it - and you'll be able to draw in more changes exactly where you want them.

Zuloop

Post by Zuloop » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:28 pm

ok will try thanks neil

pooloop

Post by pooloop » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:41 pm

you're right neil. <BR> <BR>thanks, new to cubase, but loving it, GREAT emulation guys... whew, back to musik making <BR> <BR>looper

david parry

Post by david parry » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:40 am

remote control of anologic. <BR>hi has any one had any joy assigning analogics controles to a remote controle surface. <BR>its quite easy in nuendo3 but i cannot seem to get it to work in sonar [my prefered app]. <BR>i luv using it live analogic that is....but i have to use nuendo hrmmmmm. <BR>even so it is a way cool way of using it and im using it way more as it is so easy to use with a remote controler........wickedly good fun. <BR>id be happy to post thread of how to do this in nuendo if any one is interested. <BR>but i would be over the moon with happiness if anyone can post the correct procedure in sonar 4 or 5. <BR>one sugestion mr interruptor for further development for live situations would be a tap tempo button this would be a really usefull funtion imo. <BR>from the unity of the pacific please recieve our humble blessings to all brothers of the interruptor for the cration of this wonderfull set of plugins that seem to sing jahs praises with every dubed out beat....

david parry

Post by david parry » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:48 am

sorry to double post but just had another idea.......... <BR>is there any way you can develop a midi learn function to make assigning analogics fuctions to remote controle surfaces more simple.

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:22 am

hi david, <BR>i am just putting finishing touches on a delay plugin with tap tempo feature.. it will be available here in a few days. <BR> <BR>with the midi learn function i can't help i am afraid. &#40;restriction of synthedit&#41; <BR> <BR>daniel

daivid parry

Post by daivid parry » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:01 am

wicked m8 thats just brilliant .....ill be looking every day....cant wait. <BR>yet another piece of majic from the interruptor.

Guy Clark

Post by Guy Clark » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:51 pm

Huge respect for the delay plug ins man, theyre everything I was looking for and more besides. <BR>I am however at a loss as to how to get my controller keyboard to edit them in cubase. I have assigned the cc to a knob or slider, but where I am missing something I am sure, nothing is happening at the plug in end. Any ideas any of you guys as to what I am missing out somewhere? <BR>Once again, respect to your works and jah love for any help you can give me.

Guy Clark

Post by Guy Clark » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:26 pm

I have managed to find the solution to my previous post & thought I should share it in case it can help anyone else out in the future. <BR>It was as simple as going to the device set up menu in SX2 and adding a generic controller. <BR>Once this is opened it can be configured to however many controllers are available. Then it was simply a case of twiddling the controller and hitting the learn button. This way SX2 picks up all of the information needed to allow the controllers to be assigned to functions within SX2. <BR>Now I can have physical control of multiple aspects of the bionic delay at my finger tips. I am very happy. <BR>Peace and unity

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:30 pm

thanks for the info!

josmoker

Post by josmoker » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:54 pm

any chance of updating this to be inline with latest synthedit release? it also means it should use less cpu and be more stable. cheers.

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:42 pm

josmoker: do you have a particular problem with stability? if yes, please compare with my new plug-in EchoLive. So far I don't have any indication that a recompile with the latest synthedit release would bring an improvement.

josmoker

Post by josmoker » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:02 am

Hi interruptor. i just noticed with a few instances of the delay in a cubase project i get audio dropouts here and there, even on a relatively light cpu project. Remove the analogic delay and problem is gone. I just love the delay so much that's all, and would be willing to definitely donate towards your commercial synthedit purchase to see the plugin developed further. Also, i get some grpahic glitches with automation.,..all these things have been solved with later versions of synthedit. Isn't analogic delay compiled with a rather old version??

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:32 am

josmoker: did you try the new <a href="http://www.interruptor.ch/cgi-bin/discu ... choLive</a> this will show if a plugin compiled on the latest release runs smoother in your setup. <BR> <BR>if you send me your email address via the <a href="http://www.interruptor.ch/cgi-bin/conta ... l">contact form</a> i'll dig up the source, try a recompile and send it to you for a beta test.

josmoker

Post by josmoker » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:58 am

That's extremely throughtful of you, thanks. I will give the echolive a good workout tomorrow, it is now bedtime here &#40;aussieland&#41;. I'll send you the results via the contact form. cheers!

josmoker

Post by josmoker » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:29 pm

WOW it worked fantastic, glitch free! gave it a hrad workout, i'll send an email now. <BR> <BR>cheers!

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:24 am

rel. 1.1 is ready for download now. <BR><a href="http://www.interruptor.ch/vst_overview.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.interruptor.ch/vst_overview.shtml</a> <BR> <BR>This is just a recompile of the same plug-in with the latest version of Synthedit. <BR>It will improve overall performance and remove the graphical glitches visible on some host programs. <BR>Please give me some feedback about how the new release works on your system. <BR> <BR>thanks <BR>Daniel / Interruptor