space echo near paris

Moderator: interruptor

meussaî

space echo near paris

Post by meussaî » Fri Jun 01, 2001 2:31 am

does someone know where i could find a roland space echo near paris. <BR>are there different models of dis thing <BR> <BR>respect to you all, reading this site is always

Looter

space echo near paris

Post by Looter » Fri Jun 01, 2001 6:40 am

<A HREF="http://www.foi.hr/~rlogozar/mbsn1/Analo ... choes.html" TARGET="_top">http://www.foi.hr/~rlogozar/mbsn1/Analo ... es.html</A> <BR> <BR>this link has info on all the roland tape echos.

DC

space echo near paris

Post by DC » Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:28 am

Yes there are several models, like the 201,301 etc. <BR>Some with spring reverb, with chorus. <BR>Quite rare in Europe and if you find one, they are expensive. in francs don't pay more then 3500FF for a mint condition. That's usual price at the moment. <BR> <BR>DC

Rene

space echo near paris

Post by Rene » Wed Jun 06, 2001 1:44 pm

Si tu passe a Pigalle tu trouveras surement , mais ils sont plutot cher , mais le valent bien.

Anton

space echo near paris

Post by Anton » Sun Oct 28, 2001 4:31 am

Hi to all fello dubbers from New Zealand. Just scored a RE-201 last week, which came with a new tape. I seem to get a drop out in the echo every time the join in the tape passes over the heads. Is this normal ?, should I redo the join ? Any tips would be cool. <BR>One thing I'v found is that I have to keep the levels from my desk very low other wise the needle slamz into th red very easy. <BR>Other than that all I can add is that they'r gonna have to bury me with this baby. <BR>Later guys.

interruptor

space echo near paris

Post by interruptor » Sun Oct 28, 2001 8:17 pm

".. I seem to get a drop out in the echo every time the join in the tape passes over the heads .. " <BR> <BR>It's the same thing with my RE-301.

munky lee

space echo near paris

Post by munky lee » Thu Nov 01, 2001 7:40 pm

chez good sound &agrave; pigalle. <BR>ce magasin est tres cher car ils sont quasiment les seuls &agrave; faire &ccedil;a, mais bon... <BR><A HREF="http://www.good-sound.com" TARGET="_top">http://www.good-sound.com</A>

Rene

space echo near paris

Post by Rene » Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:51 am

t'es deja alle au soirees Dub Action?? j'y allais lorsque j'etais a paris quand ils debutait , et c'etait tres bien , yavait Rootsman , Dub syndicate etc , voir www.dubaction.com

meussai

space echo near paris

Post by meussai » Sun Nov 25, 2001 11:05 pm

instead of spending a lot of money for a space echo that have only one type of echo and as i read above have sometimes problems &#40;joys of vintage&#41; i chose to get the line 6 delay modeler stompbox and it is simply fantastic the modeled sound of the space echo &#40; but also: memoryman, maestro ep one, boss delays, reverse delay etc&#41; sounds a lot like the original with no drop out and a 2,5sec delay time....live dub lethal weapons, i use it on my voice and my melodica in live reggae dub and it's freak out, you got to try it sometimes. <BR>je n'&eacute;tait pas aux soir&eacute;es dub action et je le regrette ces gars l&agrave; ont l'air de faire du bon boulot et le son cartonne vraiment m&ecirc;me si je n'aime pas tout. Si t'as le temps, passe donc a la p&eacute;niche blues caf&eacute; &#40;quai de sc&egrave;ne en bas de la grande bibliotheque&#41; ce mercredi 28/11 je serais en concert avec les schallaween et puis y'aura un bon sound juste apr&egrave;s so..... <BR>peace to y'all

DELETED

space echo near paris

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:13 am

DELETED

DELETED

space echo near paris

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:31 am

DELETED