Line 6 echo Pro

Moderator: interruptor

deephousesouldier

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by deephousesouldier » Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:19 pm

anyone here mess with the echo pro by line six? <BR> <BR>thoughts anyone?

interruptor

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by interruptor » Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:25 am

nematod wrote on <A HREF="http://www.interruptor.ch/cgi-bin/discu ... html">this thread</A>: <BR> <BR>________________________________________ <BR>about the Line 6 echo Pro , a friend had it . and he said it was very bad at emulating tape echoes, which is what it is supposed to do. so he sold it and bought a stage echo instead ! <BR>________________________________________

interruptor

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by interruptor » Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:00 am

meussai wrote on <A HREF="http://www.interruptor.ch/cgi-bin/discu ... html">this thread</A>: <BR> <BR>______________________________________________ <BR>instead of spending a lot of money for a space echo that have only one type of echo and as i read above have sometimes problems &#40;joys of vintage&#41; i chose to get the line 6 delay modeler stompbox and it is simply fantastic the modeled sound of the space echo &#40; but also: memoryman, maestro ep one, boss delays, reverse delay etc&#41; sounds a lot like the original with no drop out and a 2,5sec delay time....live dub lethal weapons, i use it on my voice and my melodica in live reggae dub and it's freak out, you got to try it sometimes. <BR>______________________________________________

munky lee

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by munky lee » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:21 pm

hi! <BR>I don't have the line 6 echo pro, but the line 6 DL4. it is the "stomp box" version of the echo pro. <BR>I am absolutely happy with this stuff. 3 memories to preset echoes. loads of differents emulations, from the old tube echo to the digital delay, via the good old tape delays... <BR>and I think the echo pro is better than the DL4 <BR> <BR>I love my DL4!!! and have no problem with changing the tape!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by DC » Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:00 am

Got one of the green Line 6 DL4 too. An it a good delay. Its the same machine as the pro, exept the midi and more memory.. but that one is twice as expensive. <BR> <BR>DC

kenyatta

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by kenyatta » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:50 am

the pro is going for $300 on musician's friend- that's only 50 more than the dl4 i think. peace.

dobro

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by dobro » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:11 pm

i have the Echo Pro and find that i don't really like the emulation of the tape echoes nearly as much as the lo-res delay for doing dub echo manipulations. doing a sweep on repeats between 7 and 12-14 bits creates a unique and very cool timbral shift in in the delayed signal. going below 7 bits gets a little gritty and/or crunchy on some signals but has its uses too. makes me want to drag my spx 90 out of the closet for its silly little sampler feature...

DELETED

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:44 am

DELETED

DELETED

Line 6 echo Pro

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:46 am

DELETED