MX2004A vs MX2442A vs anything else

Moderator: interruptor

delle

Post by delle » Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:18 am

hi everybody, <BR> <BR>i'm new to this beautiful forum and i want to build a home studio to make some dub. <BR> <BR>i already have been clicking through the whole forum for about three days and learned alot. <BR>but i'm still an absolute newby to this recording stuff... <BR> <BR>my intention at the beginning is to to record guitar, bass, mircophone on hard disk <BR>and arrange and mix it with the PC. I also want to have a space echo, spring reverb and other analog effects. <BR>As time goes by, i gradually want to get into "real" dub production, as some of you might call it, and extend <BR>my studio. <BR> <BR>as i know, the mixing desk is the most important part, thus it requires careful consideration. <BR>i thought maybe of the behringer MX2004A &#40;20-Channel 2 &#43; 2-Bus Mixing Console&#41;. it has 2 aux sends <BR>and 2 stereo returns. <BR>the description &#40;<A HREF="http://www.behringer.com/02_products/pr ... &formval=0" TARGET="_top">http://www.behringer.com/02_products/pr ... =0</A>&#41; <BR>says it has 8 mono and 4 stereo channels. <BR> <BR>i know that this is to less for the most people in this forum, but i am not sure how far i can go with <BR>the limitation of 8 mono channels and maybe it is better to have less at the beginning, so i can get used to it. <BR> <BR>i also viewed the behringer MX2442A 24-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with 6 aux sends, 16 mono 4 stereo <BR> <BR>but i'm scared of the pic. looks impressive. maybe it's to much for me. <BR>i don't know. <BR> <BR>just let me know what you think. <BR>you can also give me other manufactorors, <BR>just picked the behringer site by coincidence. <BR>thank you very much.

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:26 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:28 am

DELETED