Moderator: interruptor

Zutao Premium Dub

Zutao Premium Dub

Post by Zutao Premium Dub » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Introducing Zutao Premium Dub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQ0sm50KJA

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:20 pm

Nice video! I like those sounds and rough edged drum samples. A bit more development over the course of the track wouldn't hurt though. Well maybe not really.. It's easy to destroy a vibe with too much clutter. It grows on you when listening several times.

Zutao Premium Dub

Post by Zutao Premium Dub » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Thanks man. I'll bear it in mind for my next one. :D

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Which software did you use to do the video? It seems like scenes ripped from one single movie. I like that sequence where the flags are raised - That movement looks surreal..

Zutao Premium Dub

Post by Zutao Premium Dub » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:02 am

I used 'Virtual Dub', which is quite old but useful software for win32. I have AVI-Demux on my newer Linux box, and I would have to say AVI-Demux is better. The scenes were from several movies, and some of my own footage (the gauges). It also has quite a lot of footage from a computer game, which has been processed with filters to make it look like a movie. :D

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:37 am

Nice footage :)
Zutao Premium Dub wrote:I used 'Virtual Dub', which is quite old but useful software for win32. I have AVI-Demux on my newer Linux box, and I would have to say AVI-Demux is better. The scenes were from several movies, and some of my own footage (the gauges). It also has quite a lot of footage from a computer game, which has been processed with filters to make it look like a movie. :D
I use linux, I do some stuff with AVI-Demux but I found Cinelerra much better... a bit hard to understand at the begin, but then, so powerfull !
Take a look at it, so powerfull for a free/open-source software !

Happy to find another linux dubmaster here :D :D
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting