KoCha - Give Jah Dub (+ Almighty-Dub ODR Update!! Ch

Moderator: interruptor

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:31 am

Greetings, <BR> <BR>I'm very happy to present to you my last tracks : "Give Jah Dub". High composition for wild deep WISE. It's the first time i use more than 4 tracks for mixing... i used 6 Tracks and that make more powerful mix. My instrument has envolved and my sound is better, but it's only what i think ;&#41; <BR> <BR>I have work a lot on the composition, i think i can do a better live mix but i wait for my new Mixing Desk &#40;i can't use eq on guitar now...&#41; <BR> <BR>For me it's the best tracks i have down.. Advice really appreciated. <BR> <BR>Thx to hear InI. <BR> <BR>KoCha - Give Jah Dub : <A HREF="http://stage.vitaminic.fr/kocha" TARGET="_top">http://stage.vitaminic.fr/kocha</A> <BR> <BR>&#40;i have to updated the ODR on almighty-dub.com&#41; <BR> <BR>JAH IS THE ALMIGHTY, DUB IS THE ALMIGHTY. <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR>http://www.Almighty-Dub.com <-- Check ODR section
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting

munky lee

Post by munky lee » Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:48 pm

yeah! <BR>that is YOUR big tune kocha! <BR>I really like it. your sound is really better than you used to do &#40;you know what I think about your old tape recorder!!!&#41; <BR>great tune. you are improving day by day. <BR> <BR>keep going on and on and on and on and on and on &#40;ok, I stop the feedback&#41; <BR> <BR>munky lee

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:50 am

Thx a lot for feedback MunkyLee!! and good luck for your show in paris! <BR> <BR>Don't forgot to play "conquering dub" ;-&#41; <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR> <BR>PS: Very busy for personal problem it's because i take time to respond... i can't do music, i'm in dark passage... want to see light..

David Prophet

Post by David Prophet » Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:07 am

Really nice tune Kocha! <BR>You have make a big step forward in you dub skills. Nice to hear more new good dubs! <BR> <BR>bless <BR>/David Prophet

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:03 pm

Thx man! go deep to heart, i go get my new desk for go in more wild mix ;-&#41; new dub in progress... <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR>www.Almighty-Dub.com

munky lee

Post by munky lee » Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:03 pm

yes, sure I will play "conquering dub". I like to mix this one. <BR>I will record it with piratedub keyboards, well, I will ask him to play melodica on it, as I know you do appreciate melodica. <BR>what's your "dark passage"? hope it is not too bad... <BR> <BR>so you have a new desk, which one is it?

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:56 pm

Yes i just see the new flyers! oh with pirate dub on melodica ;&#41; !!! <BR> <BR>I just bought yersterday "dub in france", fantastic compilation... i prefer the 1st cd but the 2nd is good and your tracks too &#40;i love the drums mixing at the beginning&#41;. <BR>I can now hear all principal french dubmaster! <BR>good release very acoustic on 1st cd and electro on 2nd. <BR> <BR>Big up! <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR>www.Almighty-Dub.com <BR> <BR>PS: Dark passage... upcomming death of my father &#40;cancer&#41; but now i go better.. i restart composing and playing happy melodica phrase.