KoCha - 2 Version of - Brain On Moving Dub! Massive Roots Du

Moderator: interruptor

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:49 pm

KoCha - 2 Version of - Brain On Moving Dub! Massive Roots DubWise! <BR> <BR>Hi, <BR> <BR>After 2 month of nothing published... here is the next step of my dub progression, 2 version of a sequencing fantasy. Beceause of personnal familly problems i have make time to finish the composition. But after finished it, i fast mixed it. So the normal version is good mixed but the "Mysterious Version" have some mistake.. but the instrument used are so beautiful. <BR>I'm now on the build of my next tracks &#40;for that i finished fast the mix..&#41;, now with all instrument played with keyboard... more "harmonie"... and very emotive riddim. <BR> <BR>But now : <BR> <BR>KoCha - Brain On Moving Dub <BR>KoCha - Brain On Moving Dub &#40;Mytical Version&#41; <BR> <BR>Avaible directly from almighty dub web site : <BR><A HREF="http://www.almighty-dub.com/index.php?r ... cha&lng=FR" TARGET="_top"> All KoCha Tracks</A> <BR> <BR>Updated ODR on almighty-dub.com <BR> <BR>JAH IS THE ALMIGHTY, DUB IS THE ALMIGHTY. <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR><A HREF="http://www.almighty-dub.com" TARGET="_top">www.Almighty-Dub.com</A>
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting

munky lee

Post by munky lee » Tue May 06, 2003 12:27 pm

nice job kocha!

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Thu May 08, 2003 7:01 am

Thx to hear me Munky ! <BR> <BR>If any interested a special mix avaible at CJSW 90.9 Radio &#40;Calgary&#41;. <BR> <BR>Listen live at Sat 10 18H00 GMT-7 : www.cjsw.com <BR> <BR>Special Brain On Moving Dub mix in Carribean LinkUp show. <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR>www.Almighty-Dub.com
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting