KoCha - Hot News ! Check New Free Release !

Moderator: interruptor

KoCha

KoCha - Hot News ! Check New Free Release !

Post by KoCha » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:28 am

Greetings to all dub lovers, <BR> <BR>I have make non-stop music from the last update of the website, and i got an idea that i build... <BR>I'n'I are so happy to annonce to you the Almighty Dub Records Online-Shop. 100% Independant Reggae Roots Distribution! <BR>I have set-up this shop not for personal benefits &#40;my philosophy is to send the jah message directly to people without any doors&#41; but for doing promotions &#40;for exemple sending demo materials to sound-system of new upcomming artist...&#41; <BR> <BR>But don't worry ! I will be forever keeping distributing my music free ! <BR> <BR>So i have released 5 new mixs, and i will be very happy if you give me your advice about my works. <BR> <BR>So 3 release are totaly free, like the other in the KoCha section of the records. <BR>But next to that i have released 2 special mix avaible in high quality &#40;320kbps&#41; in the online shop section of the records. <BR> <BR>I don't ask you to buy my tracks, but i want advice of my new free tracks &#40;free direct download&#41; : <BR> <BR>KoCha - Spirit's Liberation Dub &#40;Last tracks, not any instrument expect drum are sequenced ! Live Keyboard Playing !&#41; <BR> <BR>KoCha - Lights From Nowhere <BR> <BR>KoCha - Walking Ina Babylon <BR> <BR>Avaible directly from almighty dub web site : <BR><A HREF="http://www.almighty-dub.com/index.php?r ... cha&lng=EN" TARGET="_top">KoCha - Records</A> <BR> <BR>Updated ODR on almighty-dub.com <BR> <BR>JAH IS THE ALMIGHTY, KEEP HOPE ! <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR>www.Almighty-Dub.com <BR> <BR>PS: If you interested to work with the online records, contact me.
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting