DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dub Dj Mixing Techniques / Tool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> BEGINNERS QUESTIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brunopietoso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Dub Dj Mixing Techniques / Tool Reply with quote

Hello!

I've never quite been a big fan of producing so I always enjoyed playing records as long as I can remember.

After I discovered the digital dj controllers I've had an interesting relationship with them however lately I've decided to go back to old school djing (vinyl, 45's etc...)

My question to you guys is:

Instead of making dub tracks or using effects to create a track, do you guys know any technique for using live/analog delay effects or pedals that I can use during a vinyl / turntable mix to spice it up a bit?

I don't want just to mix records but would like to create or at least mess around with some of the records while spinning them.

Is this something Dub Djs do or do they just switch / mix one song to another?

Hope this makes sense!

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> BEGINNERS QUESTIONS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: