Guitar Pedals for dubbing.

Moderator: interruptor

???

Post by ??? » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:55 pm

I'm thinking about buying some of the new guitar pedals from Behringer..anyone tried them out yet? <BR> <BR>My second question is about dubbing with guitar pedals. Is it hard? Do you have to push the pedal down or can you set it to some "auto-effect"-mode?

Neil C

Post by Neil C » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:54 am

The pedal/foot switch on most 'stomp boxes' is just there to turn the effect on and off &#40;off=bypass mode&#41;. When you have it on the effect will stay on behaving according to the settings you have set with the other controls i.e auto-effect. You don't have to create the effect with your foot &#40;except with wah-wah pedals &#40;although you can get auto-wah units as well&#41;&#41; <BR> <BR>You would be able to adjust the controls and therefore effect settings as the sound plays if you have spare hands to do it with. Otherwise the parameters of the effect will stay the same until you adjust the control knobs &#40;with your hands&#41;. <BR> <BR>&#40;some multi-effect guitar units include a wah style modulation pedal&#41;

???

Post by ??? » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:07 pm

Sounds good, Neil. Thank you for your answer. <BR> <BR>Has anyone here tried it out, dubbing with guitar pedals? I would like to know what's good, what's bad etc. before I buy one.. <BR> <BR>THANKS!