Supporting like-minded artists and producers

Moderator: interruptor

dangerman

Post by dangerman » Thu Feb 07, 2002 12:04 am

Everyone is "bigging up" their respective music...which is good. We should support each other as artists and encourage more good works. For free downloads check out www.dubstudios.co.uk <BR>Why not link up with one another with a view to placing a link on each other's site...how does that sound?...is anyone up for it or are we all islands as it were? UNITY IS STRENGTH <BR> <BR>dangerman

Solomon Jabby

Post by Solomon Jabby » Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:41 pm

Greetings Dangerman, <BR> <BR>I am about to have my webpage redone in the next week or so. I will be adding a links page and you are definitely on my list. Sorry it has taken so long, I have been busy the last couple of weeks relocating my studio. I will be contacting you soon. <BR> <BR>Irie Ites, <BR> <BR>Solomon Jabby <BR>www.Solomonjabby.com <BR>www.ampcast.com/jabby

lazyb0nes

Post by lazyb0nes » Thu Feb 14, 2002 3:19 pm

hello dangerman &#40;and everyone else&#41;, <BR> just wanted to let u know about my site as it seems to tie in well with what you were saying <BR> it's called UNSTOPPABLE SWEETSOUNDS and can be found at <BR> <BR><A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/unstoppablesweetsounds/" TARGET="_top">http://communities.msn.com/unstoppablesweetsounds/</A> <BR> <BR>unstoppable sweetsounds is a new community site for &#40;computer based&#41; producers of all forms of music . <BR>It has a dub links page, chat, message board, other links &#40;mainly audiosoft&#41; , and you would be all most welcome to join. The site is still in its infancy but will grow and grow as more people join. <BR> <BR>I would be more than happy to provide links to any other &#40;music related&#41; sites. <BR> <BR>Also please feel free to enter our 'rudest riddim' competition <BR> <BR>lazyb0nes

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:50 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:02 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:53 am

DELETED