2 Very nice things (cheap) I tried last night

Moderator: interruptor

Radar

Post by Radar » Thu May 31, 2001 12:40 pm

Very nice effect instead of wah <BR>What ya need <BR> <BR>1 x Stereo graph EQ <BR>1 x DJ mixer or quick fingers on yer normal desk <BR>Lots of leads <BR>2 Aux sends <BR> <BR>setup comb filter on left channel of graphic EQ then setup comb filter on right channel that is perfect opposite of left channel &#40;does this make sence?&#41;. Use Aux sends to send signal To EQ box then take leads from L/R out to DJ mixer then take mono back to desk. use crossfader to get real nice sort of wah/ messed up filter effect. E-mail mp3 results to me cheers. Has anyone tried this? <BR> <BR>2. <BR> <BR>Had a loan of 1.5k rig so put bass guitar through as many distortions and compressors as possible <BR>to get as near square way as possible then filtered it to near sine again with LPF with some real nice but shakin results not very high tech but if you want tunes to sound good in clubs rather than on undersized home stereo set up this is the way to go. <BR> <BR>see ya

Radar

Post by Radar » Thu May 31, 2001 12:48 pm

I thought i had better explain comb filtering <BR>Basically the graphic EQ looks like a comb ie. first EQ fader all the way up, second all way down ,third up repeat till sound is cool <BR> <BR>this occurs naturally when you throw a head down a well

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:38 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:13 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:33 am

DELETED