What delay Box to use on the mic?

Moderator: interruptor

henrik

Post by henrik » Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:12 am

I want to know about good echo boxes "delay box" to the mic. If there is something that you can recomend? One guy I know , he has build his own box with like a fader as a on off echo. <BR> <BR>henrik

interruptor

Post by interruptor » Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:41 am

I assume you want to use it for MC-ing at parties therefore I'd recommend something small & handy like an Alesis Nanoverb which can give you a variety of delay/reverb combinations or one of those guitarplayer's stomp boxes &#40;for example Boss,..&#41; <BR>Building a delay yourself is something you need experience and knowledge for. If you never did such things before I am quite sure the effort to buy a finished product &#40;probably on the second hand market&#41; is lower than building one yourself. <BR>In case you still want to try here's a page with <A HREF="http://www.muzique.com/schem/index.html">schematics for guitar effects</A>. They also have a DOD analog delay.. <BR>Another option would be to buy a DIY set. These include the schematic and all electronic parts. You assemble it yourself and put it in your own box. &#40;Be warned: I tried this twice as a teenager - In one case it worked, in the other even my science teacher couldn't get it to work properly..&#41; <BR> <BR>good luck <BR>the interruptor

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:41 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:43 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:47 am

DELETED