Solomon Jabby Webpage with MP3 Samples

Moderator: interruptor

Apostle Solomon Jabby

Post by Apostle Solomon Jabby » Wed Sep 19, 2001 2:46 am

Greetings brethren. My web page is now approaching completion. There you will find four complete MP3 songs from my soon to be released CD "Righteous Roots and Revelations." I would be honored to have all of you partake in the listening of some of my humble roots music. <BR> <BR>Many Blessings... <BR> <BR>Solomon Jabby...Broadcasting from the Altar Of Sound, Mount Zion Hieghts. <BR> <BR>www.solomonjabby.com

wizard of OM

Post by wizard of OM » Wed Sep 19, 2001 10:53 am

Greetings Brethren!!!! <BR> <BR>I must say that your material is the BEST i have heard in a long thyme...I look forward to your release...will it ever find its way to vinyl? <BR> <BR>Praise be to the Apostle Solomon...Great workz!!! <BR> <BR>One Destiny, <BR>sachamassagonna

Apostle Solomon Jabby

Post by Apostle Solomon Jabby » Wed Sep 19, 2001 4:48 pm

Many thanks for your kind words O' Wizard of OM. <BR>I am en route to my vinyl destination and hope to arrive soon! Vinyl is always my first choice but I needed the CD's to send to record labels and radio stations. Unfortunatley I am presently poor and I must sell these CD's first to be able to afford the vinyl pressings, but Jah willing, the vinyl will come! Thank you for your support! <BR> <BR>Many Blessings from on high, <BR> <BR>Solomon <BR> <BR>www.solomonjabby.com

mildred

Post by mildred » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:49 pm

Really, really good stuff- <BR>It all sounds really good... <BR> <BR>Love the melody on "A Dub Offering" <BR>kinda a mix of country and dub - <BR> <BR>Are your drums live? <BR> <BR>Thanks!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:34 pm

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:34 pm

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:01 am

DELETED