seeking network of information

Moderator: interruptor

sean

Post by sean » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:16 am

I am a free spirited bliss junkie who loves music from all ends. Foremostly reggae is my love. Buju, Tosh, and alpha blondy ruling the list. I am also immersed in the world of technology. For quite some time i have listened to various forms of what i thought to be dub music. Over the last few weeks i have devoted all of my time to reading anything and everything dub-related regarding history and the artform itself. my journey brought me here to this site which is by far the most amazing and true. Now i find that my curent love flows from pure reggae dub music. What i am seeking is a few Heads who i can create a community with over instant messengers. &#40;i.e AIM, MSN messenger or icq.&#41; I am really lacking a human database and there is only so much you can pull from words. I am about a year into musical engineering&#40;all pc&#41; using programs such as cubase, reason, acid pro, and fruityloops. I live in the states and own a head shop&#40;marijuana pipes and bongs&#41; and strive to create a global community of Rastas and the like. anyone interested please email me at <A HREF="mailto:maryjanessmokeshop@hotmail.com">maryjanessmokeshop@hotmail.com</A> <BR>keep on keepin on <BR>Sean

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Wed May 01, 2002 7:14 am

Hi, <BR>If you want instant messaging use my icq : 39854212 <BR>I'am online all the working week from 8h00 to 17h30 &#40;GMT&#43;1 switzerland&#41;. <BR>I make dub music with computer and with analogue mixing desk. <BR>You can check my song at <A HREF="http://www.kocha.fr.st" TARGET="_top">KoCha.fr.st</A>. <BR>Contact me with icq for speaking about dub and rastafari things. <BR> <BR> <BR>Jah Bless. <BR> <BR>KoCha.
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting

amber hedrick

Post by amber hedrick » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:10 pm

hey i like what your doing here i'm a bliss junkie 2. i love reggae bob marley alpha blondy wookie foot galactic thats only a few. but if you wanna start a community my aol instant message thingy is dh637 and my yahoo mail is <A HREF="mailto:forever_amber_fantasy_boutique@yahoo.com">forever_amber_fantasy_boutique@yahoo.com</A>

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:26 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:14 pm

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:33 pm

DELETED