DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need an advice for a D'n'B loop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> SAMPLES / LOOPS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:12 am    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

well hi i've posted here urls of some very small loops

so www.methylrecords.org/amen1.wav
www.methylrecords.org/163_Clean_n_breaky.wav

is what sounding im trying to get

www.methylrecords.org/DM_amen_5_var3.wav
is what im getting

...is everything in samples? i used alot of filters&fx and got many nice sounds but it's still not what i wanted i have to say that by cutting my loops i got the nearest effect but still i don't thing that's enough.... i use fruityloops for now...hope to take some piece of hardware soon if anyone has an idea for a good drum machine i could use for dnb jungle dub etc. that would be nice

yeah - peace love unity
audioforge

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 7:57 am    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

hello dillon. in the old good times,jungle with reggae toasters were made with trackers(amiga or mac(such playerpro). slice your 4 or2 beat drumsloop is the way to go. i was doing that under cubase. cut your loop half then 4 then 8 then 16 and re assemble the differents pieces .isolate the kick the snare (picht the snare +1,+2 to have sound varitions) for snare roll paste isolate snare at32 or more and use velocity on each sample to progessive boost volume .reverse some slices etc... i don t know fruttyloops but you can try hammerhead freeware witch is a slicer drum loop designed for that purpose.when you will understand how it does you ll can reproduce this in all sequencer softs. ps use others drums sounds(or pieces of loops) on other tracks too. audioforge......ps2: rave and jungle drums loops from best service is the sample cd you need.
dilom

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

i'll try that for sure
10x mate
dilom

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 4:27 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

yeah that was the right touch
10x again :)

are u a producer?
where can i check your tracks and stuff
audioforge

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

unfortunatly no.i m just a guy who do music.i ve spent more than 6 months understand by myself how jungle ragga drums were made and i develop my own way under cubase. and when i had enought stuff to make a cd nobody listened ragga jungle anymore so now i try to do some "old school" dub ,a style less "time sensitive". never upload tune to an mp3 site but if someone want to keep one of my old "song" on his site...why not... keep the vibes and have fun. audioforge ;)
dilom

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

yeah i know what you mean
im form bulgaria and here mmm u know d'n'b, jungle, ragga, dub etc. are quite underground.
together with some friends we started the first (i've never heard of other) label here for these genres
it is so hard at times coz we are guys around 19 years old and we are all in school or universities so we have to work at night most of the time or just skipping school.

the good thing is that there are enought people dealing with such music like 20 groups that i know of and we are now in a process of listening their stuff and hopefully release it till the end of that year.

other good thing is that there are 3 or 4 underground clubs that play a lot of jungle
asian dub foundation recently were here, now in july 26 ltj bukem is said to come and play in bulgaria

you know the site of our label from my first post i guess - www.methylrecords.org

you are welcome to send me some of your old songs if you want me to keep'em on our site
we could put some info for you to if you would like
as a friend of the label or something :))

peace love unity
jungle massive
Rad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

hey guys lots of people listen to ragga jungle check out www.ragga-jungle.com (i think its down right now should be up in a day or so) we have a very active community and the music is spreading very fast
o tentador

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

can someone help me find nice samples on the net for fruty loops? peace
o tentador

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

write to my mail:rugunate@yahoo.com
Neil C

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

I found these quite useful:

http://members.tripod.com/~TroyWoodfield/pedroa.html

http://members.tripod.com/~TroyWoodfield/pedrob.html
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Need an advice for a D'n'B loop Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> SAMPLES / LOOPS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: