drum kits of ur dreams (for free from the net..)

Moderator: interruptor

noizedup

Post by noizedup » Wed Jan 09, 2002 10:18 pm

someone was saying they where lookeing for indivedual dub drum sounds.. <BR> <BR>wot i do, is go to dnb/hiphop &#40;ect&#41; sites,that have mp3 or wav files&#40;downloads&#41;. <BR> <BR>download loops. <BR> <BR>import ur loops into a wav editor,&#40;i use sound forge ,u can use cool edit, recycle, beat slicer ect.&#41;. <BR> <BR>cut that shit into bits ! <BR> <BR>no stay cool. ^^^^^^^^^ <BR> <BR>open the wav form ,so u can see that shit's insides.!! i.e &#40;magnafi for precision cut&#41; <BR> <BR>CYPHEN. ,snares,basshats,rewinding soundz,freaky movie music,vocal or what ever shakes yer bell ! <BR> once uv cut away everthing BUT the sound u want <BR> <BR>save as :ENYtingUwant1,in the appropriate directory. <BR> <BR>then u got a new drum kit for ur birthday bWOY !!

The Interruptor

Post by The Interruptor » Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:47 am

yeah mon <BR> <BR>what a wonderful thing this internet is.. <BR> <BR>i remember in the old days I once bought a <BR>Jah Shaka album only because i wanted to sample <BR>a HiHat sound at the beginning of a track. <BR> <BR>&#40;i am glad i bought the album now because i still <BR>love to listen to it, and surely not for that <BR>hihat sound.. it's called "Tafari Ship Dub"&#41; <BR> <BR>peace <BR>the interruptor

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:41 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:08 am

DELETED

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:59 am

DELETED