DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ping pong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosyxyz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: ping pong Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to make a ping pong ball launcher triggered by a mousetrap? I am doing a science project I can't get. It's due in one week and I need to make a ping pong ball launcher that has to be triggered by a mousetrap and has to launch 3 meters into a coffee can.

Last edited by rosyxyz on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Klaus5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you mean a literal ping pong ball launcher, rather than some elaborate ping pong delay which ive never heard of? Very Happy

Im sorry dude but this website probably wont be very helpful to you as its main focus is music production. Try Yahoo Answers, i think youll get very quick replies with alot of different ideas which will help you achieve your aim. Good luck Smile
interruptor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the extraordinary urgency of your inquiry (examples of posts under your name on other discussion boards below) I'd propose to set up a dub sound system with particularly heavy bass bins then hire Luciano to cut a dubplate of "P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing a.k.a. Ping Pong Youth Training)" by Michael Jackson. Luciano recently recorded a cover version of "We are the world" so he will surely help you out. Replace the coffee can with a ten feet ganja plant then crank up the volume. The extreme bass vibrations will keep the ball hovering and Luciano's voice will spiritually guide it to the 10 feet ganja plant. The mouse trap is not really needed. Use it to get rid of the Rat in your kitchen.
I sincerely hope these hints will help you get your project done before the deadline.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1212298
Quote:
Can you fix this ping pong table deformation due to rain? I left my ping pong table out in the rain last night and now the table is all messed up. It curved in on both sides so its like to letter u's sort of like this ( ) but horizontally. Is there a way to fix this wood deformation?

http://www.electrical.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=954161
Quote:
How do you make a Ping Pong Ball launcher out of cardboard? I have to create a ping pong ball launcher using two pieces of 8in x 8in cardboard, two paper towel cardboard tubes, 10 popsicle sticks, 10 paper clips, 10 rubber bands that's unstretched length is 4 inched, and one ping pong ball. It needs to go at least 4.5 meters, be free standing, and have enough persistence to be able to shoot that far for three times in a row. Please help???

http://www.ginnypotter.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=rosyxyz
Quote:
does anyone know where i can find a site to custom make a ping pong paddle? I'm looking to custom make the rubber part, like put a picture or words on it.
JahNice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn rofl3
ocoughi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahahahaha!!! mort de rire...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: