MX-8000 circuit digram

Moderator: interruptor

HM

MX-8000 circuit digram

Post by HM » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:38 pm

Just recieved my Behringer MX-8000, but I would <BR>like to have a diagram, or even better complete <BR>service manual, &#40;the supply is very noisy I will <BR>fix that immidiately, just like I had to on my <BR>spanish altair power-amp replacing with low <BR>noise pabst fan&#41;, anyway I whant a digram if <BR>possible for furture maintainance, parts I can <BR>bye relatively cheap. <BR> <BR>HM

audioforge

MX-8000 circuit digram

Post by audioforge » Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:40 pm

hi henrick. users manual available at behringer website. for schematics email them as the mx8000 is discontinued maybe they could sent it to you or try to find if a repair audiopro shop in danmark was "endorsed" by brhringer so they have service manual.ask musicshops who sell berhinger where they send their defective units. ps my 400w power supply is not noisy.at least less than my fan computer. audioforge

HM

MX-8000 circuit digram

Post by HM » Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:10 pm

I don&acute;t think they will sell a service-manual <BR>and/or diagrams to private people,. their own <BR>"authorised" import/repair here in denmark is <BR>protechting their diagrams as a holy grail ;-&#41; <BR> <BR>Anyway there is always a leak :-&#41;&#41; I keep on <BR> <BR>Ps. the supply is less noisy than my PC&acute;s <BR>but for my 4 networked PC&acute;s I have build a <BR>complete noise-proof box now, and right now <BR>the mx-8000 supply is the biggest noise- <BR>source, I am supposed to multi-record in the <BR>same room, shocking how much noise these <BR>condenser mic&acute;s are picking up, i realy got <BR>to deal with it, I am no way hysteric ;-&#41; <BR> <BR>And besides it&acute;s nice to work in a room <BR>without these background noise constant <BR> <BR>HM

audioforge

MX-8000 circuit digram

Post by audioforge » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:31 am

hi. i understand what you mean. but if you want record a singer or drums or anything with microphone you need to build a small isolate room from your mix rec room cos how do you do a correct calibrate level/ rec while listening a drummers in front of you .i mean micros place between hihat snare etc..even you work with headphones you will still hear the direct sound too much. audioforge

DELETED

MX-8000 circuit digram

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:05 am

DELETED

DELETED

MX-8000 circuit digram

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:56 am

DELETED