MIXING HELP

Moderator: interruptor

DUBSYNATICX

MIXING HELP

Post by DUBSYNATICX » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

sry im new I just collect hardware information to inform me of the manufacturers. After that, I would like to decide myself what exactly I need to do this, mix everything. I just only have the Eurodesk MX8000 mixer and the Roland RE201. But no idea how I get things to run. I use Cubase SX3, and I want to mix my songs live. with external effects (flanger phase Dellay Hall, etc.), therefore I have no judge hardware to 24 channels to routes via connections in Cubase VST! :)

Would be nice if people who also live mixing, can list me a cheap and an expensive option. Sound Card Interface (A / D converter ADAT ec.

Hope some People can halp me

THX and sry for my Englisch, Bless DAN
PC: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 4 GB, GTX 285 1024MB, M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496, Cubase SX3, Cubase 5 (New)

Extern: Promix 01, BCR 2000, BCF 2000, Akai MPK 49, Analoge Orgel, Philips Bandmaschine, Vision Bass, Fender Gitarre...

JahNice

Post by JahNice » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Do you want to mix on all 24 channels of your mixing desk? i dont think you will need so many, especially when you're just staring out.... check out E-mu 1616m... you have 8 outs i think, and if you need more outs later on, you can buy an Adat AD/DA converter you have 8 aditional outputs..

Peace Yiannis