DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Damian Marley - Make It Bun Dem: Dub Sessions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> PRODUCTIONS BY USERS OF THIS SITE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scootman1911

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:03 am    Post subject: Damian Marley - Make It Bun Dem: Dub Sessions Reply with quote

The original song came out a while ago and I always liked Damian's part but I just couldn't stand listening to the Skrillex part. So I decided I would remake the song and do a dub version of it and, little did I know, Skrillex had a remix contest and released the stems of this song months before I decided this. So everything in this song (vocals aside obviously) was recreated by me. I figured out all the notes for the dubstep wobbles and played them on more normal reggae instruments.

This was the first dub remix I ever really tried so it's a little... crazy at times but was one of the few tracks I was able to release that used the Tape Delay VST I downloaded from this site.

SoundCloud
Bandcamp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> PRODUCTIONS BY USERS OF THIS SITE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: