DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK vs Behringer UFX1204USB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> MIXING DESKS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which of the two would you choose?
Behringer
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Soundcraft
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

afterswish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK vs Behringer UFX1204USB Reply with quote

Hi! Looking at getting a new mixer. Which of the two mentioned in the title would you go for?

I'm looking at these two specifically because they can record multi channel. The Behringer has the edge in one respect - that you can directly connect a USB stick and record multitrack to that.

The Soundcraft may have the upper hand in effects quality and USB returns. Then again, the Behringer is cheaper...

Decisions decisions! Smile
interruptor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer the Soundcraft one because it has 3 aux sends. The Behringer has 2 which is not so great for dubbing I think.
afterswish

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks very much for your advice. I think there is an economical workaround for the auxes issue, but it would obviously remove the Behringer price advantage. I might just buy one of the two and test it, with a view to returning the mixer if it's not doing the job. I went to a local shop but unfortunately they didn't have the models I was after, nor did they want to let me touch the ones they did have!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> MIXING DESKS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: