DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tascam 244 -Service Manual,Owners Manual(E/G/F),Schems Free

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> RECORDING MACHINES (ANALOG TAPE, HD MULTITRACKERS, ADAT, ..)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taro244

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Tascam 244 -Service Manual,Owners Manual(E/G/F),Schems Free Reply with quote

Hello dear 244 enthusiasts,

while searching the Internet for documents on the Tascam 244 Portastudio to repair mine, I found mostly resellers asking ridiculous prices for ****ty PDFs of scanned versions of already bad photocopies or dead links.

As the demand for the full Tascam 244 Portastudio documentation, especially the hard-to-find Service Manual, is pretty high, I decided to buy the originals, make proper HiRes scans, and put them available for everybody and for free upon request.

To buy all the documentation has cost me 110Ä so far, as I had to order them from all over the world.
Iím not asking for donations or a thank you for this work, but if you see a person who needs a little money, food, water, a jacket or sleeping bag, pass it on and please donít hesitate to help him or her out with a few Ä, $ or items.

Please accept that I will not answer to any request except via my website.
Scroll all the way down until you hit the Tascam 244 logo.

Greetings from Berlin!
The Analog Roland Orchestra

http://www.theanalogrolandorchestra.de
interruptor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello taro244!

thanks for posting this information. great idea of yours to share the pdf with other tascam 244 users..

best regards
daniel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> RECORDING MACHINES (ANALOG TAPE, HD MULTITRACKERS, ADAT, ..) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: