DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tape echo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Tape echo Reply with quote

Hi!

Is this tape echo good for dub? And is it worth the monny (180 euro)?

Link
http://www.vendolin.com/annons.php?nr=3016

/Sam
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Tape echo Reply with quote

Hi Sam,
this machine looks sooo ugly and therefore extremly sexy for dub head ..heh heh he :)

Well, will it do anything good in your lab, - this is a good question thou... Let's start from: does this machine work? you see, you may have to do some great deal of work on it to keep it useable and alive. If you are good with electronics (and some mechanics :) too), then you always can find a good use for it thou. You can modify it, it has good foundation, you know...

I never had/have seen this machine even close around, so can't really say anything specific.
As for price, man, look at this, like it is a some sort of collectable vintage item, rather then studio electronic eqipment, you know what I mean.

Here, I've found one page you may wish to check out, some more pics there and info, and some points on 'restoration' etc...:
Dynacord Echocord Super S62a Tape Echo
I don't know if you can try to e-mail contact the guy who's page it is.

respects,
/Mike Zee
zee dub lab

MZEntertainment.com
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Tape echo Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Tape echo Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Tape echo Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: