HH multi echo

Moderator: interruptor

Stuart Robinson

HH multi echo

Post by Stuart Robinson » Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:56 pm

I've just bought a huge HH multi echo tape delay unit but get it home and see the tape holder is missing, so basically 3 questions: <BR>1 is this unit any good <BR>2 where can i get a repalcement tape holder <BR>3 if i can't find a replacement tape spool can i make a suitable replacement myself? <BR> <BR>any help much wanted <BR> <BR>stuart &#40;scotland&#41;

Karamel

HH multi echo

Post by Karamel » Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:46 pm

Hi <BR> <BR>I have heard negitive comments from this echo. But I guess that its in the eye of the beholder. I personally am looking to get hold of one soon anyway. <BR> <BR>Regarding spares check out MAJ Electronic . they are based in thw West Midlands UK and have all the spares from H&#124;&#124;H gear. www.majelectronic.co.uk <BR>How much did you pay for the H&#124;&#124;H echo by the way. Also check out www.gargantuansound.com they have a great range of analogue gear.

chris knowles

HH multi echo

Post by chris knowles » Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:26 am

howdy <BR> <BR> i have one of the multi echos which you mention. i find that it is quite a good unit. the tape on mine has seemed to be long wearing and i find it to be a good feature in my home studio. as for spare parts i couldnt tell you. i scored mine for ten dollars &#40;Aust&#41; at a car boot markets. i would however advise that you restore it. i can only give a good review. good luck

dubweeda

HH multi echo

Post by dubweeda » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:39 pm

HH tape echo are the best, look shaka, abashanti or iration steppa use it in sound system then after yu ll say that they are the best <BR> <BR>where can i find one not too expensive?? <BR> <BR>dubweeda jah militant sound system france <BR><A HREF="mailto:dubweeda@yahoo.fr">dubweeda@yahoo.fr</A>

Jimmy

HH multi echo

Post by Jimmy » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:03 pm

HH tape echo is echo/delay that is better than valve copicat...i know..i got both.. <BR>Valve copicat is good...especially for overdriving a tube amp as you create delay... <BR>But HH...&#40;get the multi tap&#41;....makes all the echo and delay you want... <BR>Shadows of course.....right through to Dr Who..&#40;if u overdo the repeat volume&#41;..GET ONE

DELETED

HH multi echo

Post by DELETED » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:38 am

DELETED

DELETED

HH multi echo

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:45 am

DELETED

DELETED

HH multi echo

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:50 am

DELETED