DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

space echo near paris

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY : ROLAND (SPACE ECHO, 101, 301, ..)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meussaî

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 2:31 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

does someone know where i could find a roland space echo near paris.
are there different models of dis thing

respect to you all, reading this site is always
Looter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 6:40 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

http://www.foi.hr/~rlogozar/mbsn1/AnalogSynthsRolandTapeEchoes.html

this link has info on all the roland tape echos.
DC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:28 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

Yes there are several models, like the 201,301 etc.
Some with spring reverb, with chorus.
Quite rare in Europe and if you find one, they are expensive. in francs don't pay more then 3500FF for a mint condition. That's usual price at the moment.

DC
Rene

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 1:44 pm    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

Si tu passe a Pigalle tu trouveras surement , mais ils sont plutot cher , mais le valent bien.
Anton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 5:31 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

Hi to all fello dubbers from New Zealand. Just scored a RE-201 last week, which came with a new tape. I seem to get a drop out in the echo every time the join in the tape passes over the heads. Is this normal ?, should I redo the join ? Any tips would be cool.
One thing I'v found is that I have to keep the levels from my desk very low other wise the needle slamz into th red very easy.
Other than that all I can add is that they'r gonna have to bury me with this baby.
Later guys.
interruptor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 9:17 pm    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

".. I seem to get a drop out in the echo every time the join in the tape passes over the heads .. "

It's the same thing with my RE-301.
munky lee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2001 8:40 pm    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

chez good sound à pigalle.
ce magasin est tres cher car ils sont quasiment les seuls à faire ça, mais bon...
http://www.good-sound.com
Rene

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 12:51 pm    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

t'es deja alle au soirees Dub Action?? j'y allais lorsque j'etais a paris quand ils debutait , et c'etait tres bien , yavait Rootsman , Dub syndicate etc , voir www.dubaction.com
meussai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 12:05 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

instead of spending a lot of money for a space echo that have only one type of echo and as i read above have sometimes problems (joys of vintage) i chose to get the line 6 delay modeler stompbox and it is simply fantastic the modeled sound of the space echo ( but also: memoryman, maestro ep one, boss delays, reverse delay etc) sounds a lot like the original with no drop out and a 2,5sec delay time....live dub lethal weapons, i use it on my voice and my melodica in live reggae dub and it's freak out, you got to try it sometimes.
je n'était pas aux soirées dub action et je le regrette ces gars là ont l'air de faire du bon boulot et le son cartonne vraiment même si je n'aime pas tout. Si t'as le temps, passe donc a la péniche blues café (quai de scène en bas de la grande bibliotheque) ce mercredi 28/11 je serais en concert avec les schallaween et puis y'aura un bon sound juste après so.....
peace to y'all
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: space echo near paris Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY : ROLAND (SPACE ECHO, 101, 301, ..) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: