DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DUB SIREN - VST Plugin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hi-Jacker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Seen, and like I said I am very very pleased
most time I hear his voice, also this studio-
one DVD my kid-brother gave me recently there
is an interwiev with him and I find he seems
even sympatic,. ususally I find artists damm
ego-centric :-) We are all into this shit,..
I had to participate in the ratrace to bye
that spring-king, I could have bought tickets
to visit my old grandmother insteadt,.......

I Better stop now,... done is done :-)

HM
Mark U

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Hi. What can you use this VST plug-in with? Does it work with like FruityLoops, or do you need special software and hardware?
interruptor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

VST plugins work with any VST compatible host. Fruity Loops is fine too, although one user reported problems with the automation of parameters (he said the pop-up menues for each control on the user interface did not work)
Mad Musicologist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Irie !
me a gwine try da ting out, man. me a usah af AudioMulch.
A gwine dungluad it nex' weekend fe come, man.
Den a mail yuh up.
I-ses
Mad Musicologist
interruptor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

for fruityloop users: you CAN control the parameters! the right click menues on the buttons will not work, but you can do the same from the fruity wrapper:

define contollers in fruity loops
Mad Musicologist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

I-ses !
tried out to run it in AudioMulch, it is classified there as a "signal generator",
but when I tried to get any signal, there was nothing.
1) Where do I get the signals from ?
2) Is any manual available to the dub siren ?
peace and' luv !
Mad Musicologist
interruptor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

The Dub Siren is a VST-instrument not an effect. Therefore you should read this paragraph from the Audiomulch FAQ:

Q: How can I sequence or control VST instrument plugins from within AudioMulch?
A: AudioMulch currently only allows VST instruments to be controlled from an external MIDI source such as another MIDI sequencer, or a hardware MIDI controller keyboard. You can select which MIDI channel(s) a plugin will receive from the plugin contraption's node in the Parameter Modulation dialog, available from the Control menu. For further information see the question "How can I route MIDI from other software to AudioMulch?"
Vincent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Irie !
Your dub siren is very very nice !!
I have a question : Can you build a "Volume" or "Gain" for the siren in the Plugin ?
Thanks !!

Vincent
interruptor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

vincent: i don't get it.. what do you need a gain for?
Dallas Williams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Wow dude. CHeeers man. IT's so cool that your giving these away for free. RAD
Dallas Williams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Bets paying for Spectral delay. Ive I do a gig You will get some cash.
jacky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

yo dude!

i'm on a mac with osX.....i'm really interested to try your siren in logic.....will you do an audio units version? everybody will want this who i know.....JUNGLIST MASSIVE!!!!!

big up!

jacky murda

www.chopstickdubplate.com
Sector7g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Yeah, don't make me ditch my Mac to check this out!! Seriously tho... A Mac version would be very much appreciated :)
Arttu Arstila

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

I have a problem with using the dub siren vst plugin in audacity. With the vst enabler i am able to access the plugin, but it generates nothing but silence. Any suggestions?
MrMonty

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Another vote here for a Mac OS X version please. VST not that darn pesky AudioUnits nonsense.
thomas schenk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

thanks for making such a great site!
i'm working with reason on a mac osx and would like to know if you could lend a hand in getting your siren sound via one of reasons synths!?
logiC`

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

QUOTE:
kid skipper: i just realise that somebody else encountered the same problem when using fruityloops with my tape delay plugin. see the post by bwoyo on this page. the right click menues in FL do not work with my plugins. i cannot change this since i use a special tool to create the plugins which does not give me access to this feature.
as a workaround try to automate the plugin directly with midicontroller messages from your oxygen8. the midi controller numbers you have to use are written beside each pot on the dub siren's interface (#20 - #32).

hope that helps..

:-)

Well there is i think a solution to this problem.
Tweak some parameter with your mouse click on the little menu (top left of the vst window(fruity wrapper)) select last used parameter>link to controller and your done, at least i think so ..
don't have courage for checking but the last used parameter thing is always usefull when u have a vst that does not react when right-clicking on tweaks...
peace to all melowmen and respect for all the rythm section

logiC`
LoveDub

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Great plugin, I've been using it with Virtual Dj to broadcast over Shoutcast. It's worked great. I have some problems getting it to work in Adobe Audition though. I'm sure there must be a way. All your other VST pluging work on it. Thanks

Peace
CHOSEN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

FIRSTLY MY DUB SIREN IS WICKED!!!!!!
BUT THE OTHER PLUGINS POSTED HAVENT WORKED AND I USED EXACTLY THE SAME METHOD ????
I HAVE ASKED FRIENDS BUT THEY SCRATCH THEIR HEADS AND SAY PUT IT IN THE VSTPLUGINS FOLDER.WELL I HAVE! STILL NOTHING :(
I READ THE READ ME FILE BUT THERE WAS A VAGUE BIT I DIDNT QUITE GET
(MAKE SURE FOLDERS ARE ENABLED OR SOMETHING ?)
PLEASE HELP ME COS THE REST NOT WORKING PUTS A DARKCLOUD OVER MY DUB SIREN SUN!
YOURS BAFFLED,

CHOSEN
-------------------------------------------------
jacky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: DUB SIREN - VST Plugin Reply with quote

interrupter,

apple is currently offering a development kit to download for free, to make audiounits plugins. so if you want it can be made into a audiounit ...if you dont have the time i volunteer to try to port it as a project...

bless
jAcky Murda
junglist sound
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: