DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
interrruptor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

BIONIC DELAY

This enhanced version of the Analogic Delay gives you separate control over the delay times on left and right channel.
It is suitable for ping pong delays and drifting delays.

download page
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

now, that IS orange!!!!! :)

hah ;-)

looks greate.

Daniel, you're getting seriously into plugs-making. Very cool.
/respects,
/Mike Zee aka Dr. ZEE

MZEntertainment.com
interruptor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

some user comments on this plug-in found here at the kvr-vst forum:

"I love the Bionic delay."

"WOAH!!! thanks for that incredible link! ther's some other full on cpu pig delay there too that I must try, but so far bionicle is way funk o rama!"

"very very nice echoes! mad props to the Interruptor. I'll enjoy automating these babies.. Ok it may not replace my RE-201 for "softening" sounds, but I almost never bother to patch that in anymore anyways.."

"BIONIC DELAY - now I have a deep respect for SE creations. - this thing is awesome!"
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Hah! Nice... :)

Daniel, here's a "thought" thou...jokin' ahead:
...I almost never bother to patch that in anymore anyways..
then why wastin' a space in the room with this piece of junk? Get rid of it...donate it as a gift to Mr. Interruptor ..heh heh heh

/mz aka Dr. ZEE

MZEntertainment.com
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

omg this thing's mental!

hah - this is the best review! t's about siren.

/mz aka Dr. ZEE

MZEntertainment.com
interruptor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

thanks mike, i have a roland delay allready do you want it ?
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

i have a roland delay allready
***hah hah...wait a minute!
You see there's a major difference between software "gear" and 'Real stuff'. You only need and can use only 'one software'....but you can have and MADly use the whole stack of the same boxess....it's never enough. Same goes to cables ...heh heh ..., and you can't clone hardware..., real stuff is not copy/paste-able ..nor backup-able

/later,
/mz aka Dr. ZEE

MZEntertainment.com
interruptor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

understood..
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Yeah, also...keep in mind, Floods & Earthquake do happen...or if you have a male dog (I 've got two ! :))...you never know what may happen to your bottom gear in the stack. Disaster can come from anywhere... And then you can't re-install it.
Don't drink and Dub.... heh heh

/mz

MZEntertainment.com
Syncro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Greetings Daniel,

nice to see that You continue to develop plug-ins like this. I always missed some dub oriented ones and You greatly filled this gap. Bionic delay is serious thing - I like it very much. Thank You...

Respect, Commandante Syncro at GunJah Rec.
http://www.gunjah.cz
interruptor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

yes syncro, the "continuous reaction on speed change" you requested last september was not as difficult to implement as i thought. check the smooth parameter..

daniel
Syncro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Hi Daniel,

that´s exactly why I call it a serious thing 8-) Well done...

Regards, Alexandr.
Mad Musicologist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

YES, IYAH !
Dis a good ting. Only dem filters seem fe cut aff nuff soun', almost nutting fe 'ear when dem cutoff slider 'ave been moved.
Is any manual fe get deh ?
ride on !
interruptor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

about the "HI CUT" and "LOW CUT" faders:

"HI CUT" sets the cutoff frequency of the high cut filter. This filter eliminates the part of the signal ABOVE the cutoff frequency.
If you move the fader to the far RIGHT it will have no effect. If you move it to the far left the cutoff frequency is very low and the whole signal will be eliminated.

"LO CUT" sets the cutoff frequency of the low cut filter. This filter eliminates the part of the signal BELOW the cutoff frequency.
If you move the fader to the far LEFT it will have no effect. If you move it to the far right the cutoff frequency is very high and the whole signal will be eliminated.

in summary the neutral position is
- high cut fader to the far right
- low cut fader to the far left
in this position the filters have no effect!

hope this helps..
Mad Musicologist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Ya man.
A gwine check it out an' report soon.
Tekkyah
Mad Musicologist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Ises!
Dis Bionic Delay is a real irie t'ing fe mek authentic classical dubbin' echochamber sound dem.
An' wid playing wid "feedback" while echoes a soundin' yuh fe get real ruff naize dem. (Low cut to the far left, high cut to the middle, groove:
between 40 and 70, wid any note value.)
Dis ya mek me ear dem real HOT !
Keep up dat wine wuk !
Cool runnings !
Per

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Love your stuff mate.

Seems your delays keep the attack of the sound more than Logics tape delay.
DJaXXz

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Finally someone made the Logic Tape delay available for other host applications. Only one small remark about the VST ‘versions’. I think that with the Logic version the filters are situated in the feedback loop of the delay. This way the sound changes every time it cycles thought the loop (and the filter slope becomes steeper every cycle). In the Tape delay and Bionic Delay the filters are situated at the input or output (I guess?). This results in a static filter effect. If it is possible to change this you will probably end up with an exact copy.

Great job, respect!

DJaXXz
Radder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

WOW interruptor... I gotta thank whoever it was that encouraged you to create this. I have been looking for a VST clone of the Logic tape delay for ages. My copy of Ableton Live was just not complete without this beauty. I would echo (hehe) the sentiment of DJaXXz about the placement of the filters but who cares right now I'm gonna enjoy some beautiful saturated dubby goodness in my headphones.

PROPS! Now off to love it and hug it.
freshmints

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: BIONIC DELAY - VST Plugin Reply with quote

I have a problem with that wicked delay .
everytime i automate parameters in nuendo 2.01
the parameters get lost after saving !!
any ideas or bugfixes ?

thx in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: