DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evans EchoPet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : ANALOG DELAY (NOT TAPE)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrmc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Evans EchoPet Reply with quote

hi!
i have an opportunity to buy an Evans EchoPet EP250 Analogue Reverb / Delay. Is this a good machine?
overstand

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recently got my hands on an Echopet EV100 from ebay. Its a nice unit with an authentic dub echo sound. Knobs are as crackly as a hell. At present, I prefer it to my Boss RE-20 (COSM pedal version of the RE-201) which i paid a lot more for. This may be because i need to get used to using the re-20. I can certainly recommend the echopet units though. My next task is to try running a mix through it with a very short delay time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : ANALOG DELAY (NOT TAPE) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: