making a fisher spaceexpander

Moderator: interruptor

happy

Post by happy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:16 am

Anyone got any good plans or ideas on recreating or making one of these things? Interrupter I totally agree that the sound is the 70's sound and nothing comes close to that verb. Even if anyone knows of a plug-in or effect to give the exact same rippling effect as that sound IS DUB!!!

Neil C

Post by Neil C » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:29 pm

There are still no vsts or plug-ins that can do it &#40;well&#41; as far as I know. <BR> <BR>I saw a cicuit diagram for the spacexpander, but unfortunately I don't know the link to it. <BR> <BR>You can still get spring tanks of the type used by the spacexpander- they are quite cheap &#40;about &pound;20&#41;. <BR>There's a lot of info on this forum section about all this.

KoCha

Post by KoCha » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:30 am

Yes lot of info about that here, <BR> <BR>Munky lee, and me, have built own spring reverb... i made it for experimental and understanding purpose... i don't use it for recording, but it was a realy good experience ! <BR> <BR>When you hear the first sound from somethings that you create... it's crazy sensation ! <BR> <BR>But i think munky lee still use his own... <BR> <BR>Jah Bless, <BR> <BR>KoCha <BR>www.Almighty-Dub.com
KoCha, reggae-dub producer

Almighty Dub Records - Independent Reggae Dub Production
Open Dub Foundation - The WorldWide Dub Meeting