DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spam messages

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> NEWS FROM THE BOARD ADMIN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
interruptor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Spam messages Reply with quote

since 2 days a spam bot is crawling the web trying to insert spam messages in all discussion boards using the discusware software.

although i have set up filter rules some of the over 20000 attemps to post spam on this board have been successful.

since it is not likely that the person who started this madness will ever come back and read the posts it does not make sense to reply to these messages.

deleting all posts will not be possible until the next release of the discussion board software as the current version does not support bulk deleting of posts by keyword.

I will however delete spam as it crosses my path.

have a nice evening
daniel
Neil C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Spam messages Reply with quote

Appreciations to you for your efforts Interruptor.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> NEWS FROM THE BOARD ADMIN All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: