DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lee Perry Again On TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> LEE SCRATCH PERRY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nematod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 9:47 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Once again , Lee Scratch Perry has been making a reappearance on our tv screens in Ireland :) i have no idea what the ads are for , but they go like this: LSP appears on screen talking about something ( the subtitles say eg: LSP on travelling , alternative medecine etc) ,he does some weird hand movements , mumbles some insane but brilliant speech and thats it , and theres LOADS of different ads! whatever theyre selling , i think ill buy it !
Miles Hare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 9:36 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Guinness !
JAS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Here in the UK, hes featuring in a programme based on the history of reggae music. It's on BBC2 - August 3rd/4th. I think its on about 9ish, but you would have to check your TV timetable.

Peace 2 y'all ;o)
bin_ez

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Did you here any of "Island Rock"? It was on BBC radio 2 about Reggae. It was pretty good, I only heard 2 episodes.
JAS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Ohhh noooo!! Damn! I don't really listen to BBC Radio 2! I mostly listen to radio on the net- its prity good if you don't mind the commercial bullshit!!

Its on www.live365.com
click on ZION RADIO on the reggae section.
Happy listenin'!

Peace 2 y'all ;o)
bin_ez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 3:55 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

commercial bullshit isn't really my cup of tea....but I'll give it a blast
JAS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

2nite...

BBC2 22:15, shows 'I LOVE JAMAICA'. Reggae star Shaggy presents a guide to the delights of jamaica, including profiles of the country's biggest musicians [including Lee "Scratch" Perry"] and an examanation of the real story behind movie 'Cool Runnings'.

Peace 2 all ;o)
bin_ez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

How come it doesn't say that in the TV guide.
JAS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Ooops!! Got one ting wrong! It don't feature lee scratch perry!!

But check these programmes out. . .

TOTP2 are doing a reggae special on the 13th August at 6.20pm [bbc2]

There's a three part special of reggae music on BBC2...
Its called 'Reggae: The Story Of Jamacian Music'

Part I.... 4th August/8.00pm
Part II... 11th August/8.00pm
Part III.. 18th August/8.00pm

check out www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/reggae_soul/island_rock

to listen to radio 2's previous 'Isand Rock' shows.
bin_ez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

Nice one, man.
What was that show 'I Love Jamaica' like last night?
JAS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

;o)

T'was good- basically 'bout Jamaicas roots. Y'kno celebrating Jamaicas 40th. . . Bout Shaggy bigin' him self up... Braggin' bout how much hes loved by us ladiez!! I didn't watch the rest as I had to go out!!

Yeah but check this... All the 'good' programmes about reggae artists are over on BBC FOUR [that just sounds soo wrong!!] I can't get this BBC FOUR cuz u need digi or satalite or somting like that to view it!! Agggghhh!!
bin_ez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:40 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

fuck that shit. get it, then tape the shit and send it to me, yeah?
JAS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

YeaH safe!!

Ehm Ehm!!! xxx
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Lee Perry Again On TV Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> LEE SCRATCH PERRY All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: