DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Line 6 echo Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY SIMULATORS AND PLUG-INS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deephousesouldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

anyone here mess with the echo pro by line six?

thoughts anyone?
interruptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:25 am    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

nematod wrote on this thread:

interruptor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

meussai wrote on this thread:

instead of spending a lot of money for a space echo that have only one type of echo and as i read above have sometimes problems (joys of vintage) i chose to get the line 6 delay modeler stompbox and it is simply fantastic the modeled sound of the space echo ( but also: memoryman, maestro ep one, boss delays, reverse delay etc) sounds a lot like the original with no drop out and a 2,5sec delay time....live dub lethal weapons, i use it on my voice and my melodica in live reggae dub and it's freak out, you got to try it sometimes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

hi!
I don't have the line 6 echo pro, but the line 6 DL4. it is the "stomp box" version of the echo pro.
I am absolutely happy with this stuff. 3 memories to preset echoes. loads of differents emulations, from the old tube echo to the digital delay, via the good old tape delays...
and I think the echo pro is better than the DL4

I love my DL4!!! and have no problem with changing the tape!!!!!!!!!!!!
DC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

Got one of the green Line 6 DL4 too. An it a good delay. Its the same machine as the pro, exept the midi and more memory.. but that one is twice as expensive.

DC
kenyatta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:50 am    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

the pro is going for $300 on musician's friend- that's only 50 more than the dl4 i think. peace.
dobro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

i have the Echo Pro and find that i don't really like the emulation of the tape echoes nearly as much as the lo-res delay for doing dub echo manipulations. doing a sweep on repeats between 7 and 12-14 bits creates a unique and very cool timbral shift in in the delayed signal. going below 7 bits gets a little gritty and/or crunchy on some signals but has its uses too. makes me want to drag my spx 90 out of the closet for its silly little sampler feature...
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Line 6 echo Pro Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> EFFECTS : DELAY : TAPE DELAY SIMULATORS AND PLUG-INS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: