DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
interruptor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

wow&flutter

I separated the wow & flutter feature used in my echo plug-ins for stand alone use and added some sensible features:
- dual mode for stereo modulations
- flange mode
- improved rate and intensity controls for intuitive response

Adding a flanger feature to this plug-in may sound like a strange idea but it is actually a logical enhancement as in the old days studio engineers created the flange effect by applying pressure on a running tape reel by hand and mixing the resulting modulated signal with the original.

I hope you enjoy the result..
If you regularly use this plug-in I'd appreciate a donation (click paypal button on download page)

download page
Vibro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

And another fine release for delay-weirdness!!! :-)
Downpressor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

This got featured in the blog of the Japanese music magazine DTM here http://www.dtmm.co.jp/archives/02.php

I'd love to try this plugin myself, but I'm a Logic user on OSX so I'd need an AU version to try it.
Mike Zee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

WOW! Daniel! You are taking over The World!
really cool! K

/respects
/Mike Zee aka Dr ZEE

MZEntertainment.com
Max el Belga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

Ever since Hendrix "Axis, bold as love", Im looking for an Fx that recreates that windy tape flanging effect. I can stop my search now. Youve made it ! Ill use it in my next song, wich means : right now !
Thank you very much !!!... .. .
interruptor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

"Axis bold as love" - that's 38 years ago! you have been suffering a long long time max
anyway i'm flattered to hear that you feel my vst-plug recreates the sound of a legend.
i just love that second album of hendrix..

i just realize "bold as love" is claimed to be the first pop song using a stereo flange effect (see the wikipedia entry)
skold

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

This looks perfect except I'm on a Mac...
Make an OS X version soon, please.
Pretty please?
Max el Belga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

Interruptor, youve realy made it ! It is even a lot better than the real tape effect !!! Sorry but I broke the law; Ive send a copy of your plug to Hendrix ! :-) As promissed, Ive used it in my latest song. Ive posted it at The Auditorium, heres the link :
http://the-auditorium.net/viewtopic.php?t=3625
Go and get it ! Its free, just as your software ! I love freedom (and beautifull ladies) !
Cheers... .. .
sofia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: WOW & FLUTTER - VST Plugin now available Reply with quote

Ithinkwhatyouaredoingisgreat!!<ahref
HelloMellow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Win 7 Reply with quote

I can't get any of the delay plugins to work after i installed win7 x64 Sad
Any ideas on whats wrong?

It says: "Can't load module: "dehaupt warps the hyperbolic tangent""

interruptor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Win 7 Reply with quote

HelloMellow wrote:

It seems there is a general problem with older plugins created with Synthedit and Windows 7. I hope to have some time soon to try and recompile these plugs with the current version of Synthedit. This would also give the benefit of a midi learn function allowing easy adaption to any hardware midi controller.

regards
Daniel/Interruptor
HelloMellow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Win 7 Reply with quote

interruptor wrote:
HelloMellow wrote:

It seems there is a general problem with older plugins created with Synthedit and Windows 7. I hope to have some time soon to try and recompile these plugs with the current version of Synthedit. This would also give the benefit of a midi learn function allowing easy adaption to any hardware midi controller.

regards
Daniel/Interruptor

That would have been amazing Very Happy
I'm not making any music these days just because I can't use your great plugins!

killabee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is totally no offense but from my experience, win7 64bit is still crap Sad
I used to make some music on cubase in xp and all went fine there,
from my school I got win7 32 and 64.
I installed both because my digi96 RME doesnt have 64 drivers and I use the 32 as my music station. Im not satisfied with 32 because xp used a lot less rambut it is ok. Win7 64 is terrible, its still full of bugs, and it is a crazy decission to use it for producing from my sight. There are compatibility problems, old vsts dont work, unexpected crashes...

Man if it stopped you from making music those days, delete it and go back to xp, its just my advice and I know you could think about that yourself, but anyway...
Selios

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using FL Studio 9 on Windows 7 64.
I had an issue with this pluggin making FL Studio crash on high CPU load, particularly when skipping through the playlist during playback.
I simply disabled threaded processing for the plugin and everything went back to normal.
interruptor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Wow n Flutter v1_1 is ready for download Reply with quote

Wow n Flutter version 1.1 is now ready for download.

Changes:
- Rebuilt with the current version of Synthedit. This should solve the problems some people have been experiencing in WIN7.
- New: You can now assign any midi controller you want to any of the controls using the right-click context menu.

Download page:
http://www.interruptor.ch/vst_overview.shtml
AUX1Dub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the awesome free VSTs. Your hard work is appreciated!!!!
Thanks for spreading the Dub!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: