DUB DUB DISCUSSION BOARD
A place to discuss the production techniques of dub music.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
interruptor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

echomania

This is an advanced stereo tape delay with 4 heads / delay lines. You can use this for true stereo delays, ping pong delays, multitap delays, and even weirder stuff..

go to download page

Please give me some feedback about how it performs on your system.

Daniel
JEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

CAN U USE IT ON MACINTOSH?
interruptor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

NO, PC ONLY! SORRY
bassgod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

hey there! i've been through a lot of plug-ins, free and otherwise, and finding versatile delays has been a real pain - until this collection...i'm truly grateful for your creativity and generosity - amazing plug-ins that i just keep going back to for all kinds of music....

cheers,
mark, sydney australia
agenda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

interruptor this plugin is the don mate, as soon as i installed it it did beautiful things to my sounds. no technical problems as yet, workin better than expensive plugs. thanks a lot

Alex
Manchester, England
Boompje

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Hi,

Very nice plugins, but I have a small problem when using it with Logic 5.5 for windows: in the vst menu, single "jsmagneto" entries keep appearing, no matter how often I delete them from my vst folder .. is there a solution for this?

Regards,
Danny Boomsma
interruptor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

that's the way it's supposed to be!
jsmagneto is the tape saturation plugin needed for the tape delay. you can use it as an effect on it's own too.
if you absolutely don't want to see it in your vst folder create a folder for the echomania plugin alone. then jsmagneto will be also inside that folder. (that's actually what happens when you unpack the download file as a whole to your vst directory as suggested in the readme file..)
Mad Musicologist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

WHOOOSHHH !
dis a fantastic contrapshan,
a gwine tell it to di niashan.
jus' b cyahful bout dem cutaff knob, is easy fe uovaluod wid' dem.
A mek some nice presets fe use in a me AudioMulch from da great man Ross Bencina ina Australia.
Nuff nice riddim fram dem 4 diffrent channel.
Lang time a been waiting fe dat.
Irie !
Jan Pieter Kastelein

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Echomania is a work of genius! i use it a lot in my tracks. it creates such beautiful landscapes an echoing emotion. awesome.
abraKATdabra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Many thanks for this great plug.I use it in rockabilly productions in Madrid (great for slap bass,guitar,snares,vocals).I always use 2 plugs,the ohmboyz and Echomania.Very,very good job :-)
PS:Are you working in new plugs?
DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

DELETED
polyphonix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

Any luck on developing a version of these for MAC OSX?

The only thing close is a few ensembles for Reaktor that have that dubby spring reverb effect
interruptor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: ECHOMANIA - VST Plugin Reply with quote

rel. 1.1 is ready for download now.
http://www.interruptor.ch/vst_overview.shtml

This is just a recompile of the same plug-in with the latest version of Synthedit.
It will improve overall performance and remove the graphical glitches visible on some host programs.
Please give me some feedback about how the new release works on your system.

thanks
Daniel / Interruptor
Paleface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is just such an excellent plug-in...
has anyone an idea how to use it in ableton????
senseyete

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cubase 5 64b + windows 7 64b -> open echomania v1_1,it works,but when you try to close the GUI cubase freezes,when you try to quit the plugin cubase also freezes.
Beardave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Compatible with Reason 4? Reply with quote

I just began using reason and am unsure about its compatibilty. Anything I can do if it isnt?

Thanks
killabee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you joking?

You cannot use Vst with reason...

You can load up Reason as rewire and use your fav vst in the master DAW
dysamoria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Freezing Sonar 8.5.3 32-bit & 64-bit Reply with quote

Hello,

i'm running into problems with Echomania freezing Sonar 8.5.3 on me. i can view the Echomania GUI, but if i try to start playback in Sonar, it freezes instantly. This happens on an Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 (3GHz) running Windows Vista 64-bit SP2 PC with 8GB RAM. It happens regardless of whether i run Sonar in 32 or 64 bit, but the 64-bit freeze also freezes Windows itself (not just Sonar). i've tried this with both of my primary sound devices (i'm using ASIO): M-Audio ProjectMix I/O and tc electronic digital konnekt x32, same results on both (both are firewire devices). Seems not to matter whether i have multi-core enabled or disabled in Sonar.

EDIT: Same problem on Sonar v8 on WinXP SP3, but not v7 on XP. Whatever the incompatibility is with Sonar, it happened between v7 and 8.

Any ideas?
dysamoria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess that's a no, then.
interruptor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi dysamoria

i found some time after new year to look into this plugin. due to changes in synthedit more effort was necessary than just a simple recompilation. i had to rebuild the delay time displays from scratch as the way i designed them at the time is not compatible with current synthedit versions anymore.
i hope the new version suits your needs. if you use it in your productions i would appreciate a donation via the download page
http://www.interruptor.ch/vst_overview.shtml

best regards
daniel

Last edited by interruptor on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DUB DISCUSSION BOARD Forum Index -> COMPUTER DUB : SOFTWARE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: